One of Our most popular product, the Armorial History combines our time tested Surname history with a full color rendition of the earliest coat of arms once associated with a bearer of the surname. Perfect for any occasion.
This is a gift that will be proudly displayed in any home or office and will be the topic of conversation again and again! Each Armorial History includes:
- Full color Family Coat of Arms and Surname history in A4 Heritage brown frame.
- Our bibliography printed on A4 page
- Ancient origin of the name (usually pre-1100)
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First settlers to North America
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Blue seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark
Every surname history is over 1,800 words long and is printed on an A4 parchment scroll.
This accurate Coat of Arms and Surname history is beautifully presented in our Heritage Brown glassed A4 frame.