Our most popular product, the Armorial History combines our time tested Surname history with a full color rendition of the earliest coat of arms once associated with a bearer of the surname. Perfect for any occasion. This is a gift that will be proudly displayed in any home and will be the topic of conversation again and again! Each Irish Separatist Coat of Arms (Badge) & History includes:
- Full color Family Coat of Arms
- Our bibliography printed on A4 page
- Ancient origin of the name (usually pre-1100)
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First settlers to North America
- Convicts to Australia in First 3 Fleets.
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Blue seal guaranteeing the authenticity of Hall of Names Research.
- Full Color Watermark
Every surname history is over 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11″x17″ parchment scroll.Available in a walnut toned glass frame in Australia.