Our most popular product, the Armorial History combines our time tested Surname history with a full color rendition of the earliest coat of arms once associated with a bearer of the surname.
Perfect for any occasion. This is a gift that will be proudly displayed in any home and will be the topic of conversation again and again!
Each Armorial History includes:
- Full color Family Coat of Arms
- Our bibliography printed on A4 page
- Ancient origin of the name (usually pre-1100)
- Spelling variations
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600s
- First settlers to North America
- Convicts to Australia in First 3 Fleets.
- Contemporary notable bearers of the name or variants
- Unique Certificate number
- Blue seal guaranteeing the authenticity of Hall of Names Research.
- Full Color Watermark
- First three fleet convicts to Australia, including first name, which fleet and port of departure.
Every surname history is over 1,800 words long and is printed on an 11″x17″ parchment scroll.
Overseas registered postage available.